Many Thanks To ‘Dear Kitty. Some blog’ for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Thank you very much Dear Kitty. Some blog for the nomination of ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award, what a lovely surprise!
In keeping with a great tradition it is now my pleasure to be able to nominate some blogs that I consider should receive this award. Moving forward, there are certain rules which have to be followed in connection with the award and these are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Name fifteen other bloggers and link back to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
The seven things about myself are:
1. Throughout my younger years my dad taught me about the love of wildlife, spending most of my spare time in the countryside.
2. I was head prefect at my high school (then called a secondary school).
3. When I left college, my first job was trainee auditor for the treasury department of the County Council.
4. On my first driving lesson I crashed the car into a muddy ditch, my dad was very pleased!
5. I’ve made several scuba dives down into Loch Ness, thought I saw the monster once but it turned out to be my mate ha ha!
6. Worked for several years in hospital theatres, I saw pretty much all there is to see of the inside of a human body.
7. After returning to university for a science degree, I’m now a microbiologist by profession.
In no particular order, these are the fifteen nominee’s I consider to be deserving of this award:
This concludes the nominations for this award, congratulations to all.