I would like to express my sincerest thanks to Tuttacronaca for my Reality Blog Award nomination which I am delighted to accept.
Thank you Tuttacronaca, you made my day with such a wonderful surprise. I feel honoured that you chose me and my blog for this award and I am very grateful.
To carry on in the spirit of these awards one may:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the blogger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post .
4) Go to Their page and tell them.
Here are 11 things about me:
1. I’m always prepared to go the extra mile for people I meet.
2. I love all living things.
3. I’m a Scientist by profession.
4. I’m quite good at DIY.
5. I’ve climbed the highest mountain in Britain.
6. I’ve Scuba dived in Loch Ness.
7. I think the people of the world should all come together with one voice.
8. I like Girls Aloud.
9. I’m devoted to my pet dogs.
10. I think those who are cruel to animals are bad people.
11. My favourite season is Spring.
Here are the eleven questions I’ve been set by Tuttacronaca.
1. Why did you start your blog?
Ans: I wanted to tell people about the area I live in, its history, way of life, Kings and Queens, wildlife and most of all I wanted to tell people about metal detecting and saving our history.
2. Do you prefer Sunrise or Sunset?
3. If I could take a whim and make it come true, what would it be?
Ans: To win the lottery.
4. What is your favourite book?
Ans: My favourite book is Lord of the Rings.
5. My favourite cartoon character?
Ans: Bugs Bunny.
6. What would you give up if you had to?
Ans: Anything to help my family.
7. Are you a Blog addict?
Ans: Yes I love it!
8. Do you prefer camping or a hotel?
Ans: Camping, if the weather is good.
9. As a child, what did you want to be?
Ans: A teacher.
10. As you grew up did you become a better person?
Ans: Yes, life experience played a major role in shaping my character.
11. If you could change something what would it be?
Ans: Peoples attitude to each other.
It is my pleasure to nominate these people and their blogs for the Liebster Award:
Here are my 11 questions for my nominee’s:
1. What is your favourite time of year and why?
2. What is your favourite animal.
3. Do you think global warming is due to human activity alone?
4. Would you ideally like to live in an apartment or house?
5. If you could choose would you like to live in a town or the country?
6. How well do you think the money collected by charities is shared out?
7. Your favourite colour, what does it make you think of?
8. Your favourite tree and what do you find fascinating about it?
9. Do you like your hot drinks to be caffeine free or not?
10. Do you agree with genetically modified crops?
11. Do you like Star Trek, The Next Generation?
I know that some of the questions are rather sensitive and you must feel free to ignore those questions which make you feel uncomfortable. If you wish to know my opinions on any of the above, please don’t hesitate to ask, I will be only too pleased to express them openly.
I will be most interested in your opinions and answers which may be as long or short as you like!
Congratulations to all my nominee’s who are so well deserving of this award, I am grateful for the pleasure you give me in reading your exceptional blogs. I feel each one of you is special and you have become very important to me in my blogging world, reading your wonderful blogs has become one of the good things in my life. Thank you!
My very best regards to all, Supernova.